Vance turned 8 on Saturday and being the horrible mom that I am, I forgot to take pictures! I packed the camera, but we were having so much fun...I just forgot! In my defense, I was fighting the flu and the urge to puke. I was able to hold off until later that night. It was sucky! But I'm finally starting to feel better :) So, suffice it to say, that Vance had a wonderful birthday with lots of friends. He got many cool gifts and he's looking forward to getting baptized in 2 weeks and we're excited to see some of our family who will be visiting for the occasion.
If you're following my "Word of Wisdom-Diet" I am right on schedule with my goal. Happy Happy Joy Joy....
Monday, February 21: 128.6
Total Weight Loss: 1.2 lbs.
Here are some fun videos of the boys playing hockey. The one of Drake is a little dark, but too cute not to post. Enjoy...
If you're following my "Word of Wisdom-Diet" I am right on schedule with my goal. Happy Happy Joy Joy....
Monday, February 21: 128.6
Total Weight Loss: 1.2 lbs.
Here are some fun videos of the boys playing hockey. The one of Drake is a little dark, but too cute not to post. Enjoy...
Drake playing hockey with Dad at home.
Vance scoring at the park.
Will scoring on Vance at the park.
4 comments:
Love the videos! Happy Birthday to Vance! :) And, glad you are feeling better. Congrats on the loss- that is wonderful!
Keep up the good work! For every pound you loose, I gain 3!! Give the boys our love!
I can't wait to see the little guys play hockey in person! HOW FUN! is this a public ice rink that stays frozen all year, or are they just in shoes? It sort of looked like they are "gliding", but maybe they just have tricky feet!
Put me on your diet while I'm there! Hugs, Mom
How fun!! I love the video of Drake, so cute!! I think I need a little word of wisdom in my life. Your such a great example!
Post a Comment