
In this game they were the only 2 survivors of their unit...

Will and Vance in their matching camo ready to take on the world...

Whenever they play "army men" for some reason, they team up and Drake is always the "bad guy." He doesn't look that "bad" to me. Why does the littlest guy have the biggest gun...
2 comments:
It totally is a boy thing. Hampton has started the whole gun thing. He takes my vaccum attachments off all the time and pretends they are his guns. We finally bought him his first NERF gun and he is in love. I finally have my vaccum put back together.
I think Drake is the cutest little bad guy I have ever seen! I have managed so far to keep Quin from shooting things up by not showing him a gun...but I think this has only worked because he is my only boy! I have not, however kept him from planes trains and automobiles... especially tractors! Everyone thought I was crazy at his birthday party when I asked that if their gift was a tractor if they could leave it until the end...because he would not open anything after that! Well, my aunt did not listen and he opened a tractor first...and NOTHING after that! HA HA
By the way, I am totally impressed with your weight loss...I need to do the same thing!
-Kandice
Post a Comment