Friday, January 14, 2011

Drake's 1st Day of "School"

I have committed myself to attending the temple every other Friday...and you can only ask your friends to babysit SO many times. So, Drake started today a local daycare, that he calls, "school." He was SOOOOOOO excited today for his first day of "school." He told me he wanted a "packpack" like Wo and Bass (that's Will and Vance for those of you who don't speak 2-year-old).

I know I'm biased...but boy he is cute. His brothers thought so too...

Here is the "packpack."

I think he KNOWS he's cute, don't you?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really is so adorable. He is looking so much like his brothers. That's so cool that you are going to the temple so often. The blessing are countless.

Caitlin said...

oh my word!! how stinkin' cute! :)

Mikelle said...

What a little heart breaker! I bet it broke your heart to leave him too? Congrats, good for you.

Anonymous said...

soo dang cute!! and you are so awesome for going so often!