Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 Metro State Tournament

Well...he did it again! Little Vance was "the man" again. The competition got a little tougher, but he persevered and came away with the win. Unfortunately they were enforcing the "no parents on the mat rule" and my camera will not video from far away...so no videos (sorry Bill). I got some pics. It was a VERY long day. Luckily it was at UNC, so we had access to Ben's office and the wrestling room with couches and a TV with cable...not sure how Drake would have survived the 10 hour day in the stands.

3 comments:

Mikelle said...

Wowza! Good job Vance, you are quite a stud muffin. Don't hurt anybody ok :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Vance. I do believe if we lived anywhere near you guys Hampton would want to be just like his cousin Vance. So awesome how well he does at wrestling. Kelli, I just wanted to also tell you thank you so much for ALWAYS leaving such sweet regular comments on my blog. It always means so much. Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Vance is soo good! He's so tough! Thanks for the comment on my blog, my next attempt will be those purses that we've been talking about forever! I'll let you know if I get that far.