It was too big to get in one shot, so I broke it into three...

left hand side - part of bedroom area.

middle - still part of bedroom area - you can see where the two window will go - the bed will probably sit in the middle of those.

right hand side - this will be all framed in for the closet shelving that you may or may not remember from my dressing room. the closet will be accessable through the bathroom, or vice versa, we haven't entirely decided yet. more to follow....
2 comments:
Wow, you guys are going to have so much room in your new master suite! It's looking good!
This will be amazing, Kelli! I'm really glad they saved your beautiful custom-made shelves for you. Jon has roofed "dormers", but when I showed him these photos he said, "woah! That looks like a $20 to $30,000 addition!" He's right, huh?
Post a Comment