Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bubbles and Cars!

Ben was gone for 2 nights, and both nights some of my girlfriends came over for a little "girlband" action and we ended up staying up till after midnight both nights! But both mornings sweet William came and got Drake when he heard him cry and played with him for a couple hours while their mommy slept. Boy do I love that kid!!! In their attempt to entertain Drake each morning, they did something SO cool that they just had to wake me up to show me...
Morning 1: Bubbles
Morning 2: The coolest race track ever! You might have to watch a few times to see all the "chain reaction" pieces that these 2 boys set up. I was quite impressed!

3 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Wow! Those are amazing. I don't think I could come up with either one! Oh, and Jamie is my sister-in-law. :) I'm sure Jamie would love to have your blog address as well.

Karren Richeson said...

The bubbles are amazing! How did they make so many? And so BIG! I remember when I was babysitting in Heber, and William said, "lets blow some bubbles to entertain Vance!" Now it's come full circle!
I couldn't quite grasp the amazingness of the cars thing...maybe he needs to do it again --in slow motion with better lighting! (Can Vaance do ANYTHING in slow motion?)

Karren Richeson said...

The bubbles are amazing! How did they make so many? And so BIG! I remember when I was babysitting in Heber, and William said, "lets blow some bubbles to entertain Vance!" Now it's come full circle!
I couldn't quite grasp the amazingness of the cars thing...maybe he needs to do it again --in slow motion with better lighting! (Can Vaance do ANYTHING in slow motion?)