Those are some funny videos Kel! I love it that it's not enough for Drake to run into Will, but he has to try and run up over the top of him too! I'm not sure how Ben played when he was little, but these videos remind me of the Richeson brothers.
THE DRAKE may need "slowing Down lessons" before he tries for his driver's license! Meanwhile he's a small, cute menace to big brothers, walls, furniture, etc!
3 comments:
Those are some funny videos Kel! I love it that it's not enough for Drake to run into Will, but he has to try and run up over the top of him too! I'm not sure how Ben played when he was little, but these videos remind me of the Richeson brothers.
Wow! He really is going super fast. Cute capturing. :)
THE DRAKE may need "slowing Down lessons" before he tries for his driver's license!
Meanwhile he's a small, cute menace to big brothers, walls, furniture, etc!
Post a Comment