
Will = Clone, Vance = Darth Vader, Drake = Skeleton. On a funny side note: Vance's helmet has famous Vader lines, one of which is, "Don't make me destroy you!" Cory took them trick-or-treating and Vance would set his helmet for this saying, he would then knock on the door and when they opened it he would wait for them to say something. After they said, "cool costume" or something to that effect, Vance would push the button and in James Earl Jones' deep voice say, "Don't make me destroy you!" Cory said he got a few good laughs.

The next day we got out the x-mas advent calendar and filled it with yummy halloween treats to count down the days until Nanny and Papa come! It has been 2 years!!! Will and Vance are excited to see them and I hope Drake will enjoy meeting his grandparents! I can't wait!
2 comments:
THIS IS DELIGHTFUL!!! wE CAN HARDLY WAIT, EITHER. I WAS THERE LAST THANKSGIVING, BUT IT MAY HAVE BEEN TWO YEARS FOR PAPA!
THEIR COSTUMES ARE NEAT, AND I'LL BET VANCE DID GET SOME LAUGHS! DID DRAKE THROW CANDY AT PEOPLE AFTER SHOUTING "READY?"
MOM/NANNY-O
i must ask, where did you get your advent calendar? My grandmother and mother both have this exact one! I just wish I could find it on ebay but I cant. Thanks =)
Post a Comment