Monday, November 16, 2009

Toothpaste and Markers...

I got up the other morning and found Drake and Ben brushing their teeth and I said, "Oh cute! He's using his toothbrush!" At which point Ben informed me that he has been getting up with Drake every morning to brush their teeth for months! Shows how much the mom knows!

Drake came upstairs this morning after playing with the boys markers...Thank goodness for crayola washable markers! Can you believe it all came off with ONE diaper whipe?!

3 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Wow! I can't believe it all came off so easily. Great picture, too. Cutie :)

Karren Richeson said...

Drakie even looks precious with a purple face! With the old permanent markers, it would take me WEEKS to get the last bits of color off of you guys. It would just gradually get lighter and lighter. You all liked writing on your tummies...I thilnk it finally came off when your skin finally wore off!
fTell the boys to get ready for some SERIOUS HUGGING! Can't wait! Mom

Anonymous said...

Kel-
Mike and I literally laughed out loud when we saw this. He is so cute!! Such a shame we have never met him. Hope we can soon! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving with your parents.