Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kitchen...Before And After!

Finally, the hardest room in the house is FINISHED! Well...mostly...there is still some faux painting on the ceiling to do and some trim work...but you can't tell from photos...so here is the finished product :)
BEFORE...no appliances, no counter-tops, no cupboard doors, no plumbing, and LOTS of wallpaper!
DURING...SOME appliances, STILL no cupboard doors, SOME plumbing, STILL wallpaper!
AFTER...appliances, granite counter-tops on exterior ring, butcher block on island, fully plumbed, beautiful coat of paint, cupboard doors faux painted to match existing blocks...

My favorite two pieces...the in-island microwave...and a tile mural of Michelangelo's "The Creation," that is painted on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel...
My 2nd try for a backsplash...I tiled up my first...hated it...then put this over it...now I LOVE IT!
The little eating bar for the kids...
SO happy to finally have ONE room completed!!!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Amazing! I love it! You guys are pretty incredible... we put up some paint, curtains and light fixtures around here and we think we did something special. :):) Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Deals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.