| Before the festivities... |
| Vance kept saying that he wanted a dowel for Christmas...there it was under the tree...then I was teasing him that that is all I got him :) |
| Drake has been asking for a "Dream-Light" since May...Santa came through in a pinch :) |
| Christmas should never be celebrated without a 4 year old...WHAT FUN! Every present was the best!!! |
| A cute monkey that Nanny got him :) |
| The prize gift....drum roll...a $7 bow and arrow set...THIS KID IS SO EASY TO PLEASE!!! |
| Liliya's prize gift...a floor mat from Grandma Judd! |
| Vance got into the spirit of Christmas this year and bought presents with his own money! This is the tackle box that he got his Dad :) |
| Vance with his paint-ball gun and mask... |
| Will with his paint-ball gun, mask, and refill-belt... |
| Look out for the VomBaur boys! |
| Liliy-Bug :) |
| Lil with her little monkey that Nanny gave her... |
| Ben got me this beautiful reprint of DaVinci's "Last Supper." I, appropriately, hung it in the dining room :) |
| If you know Ben and My political beliefs, you know that we're extreme constitutionalists...so...fittingly, I got him a framed reprint of the Constitution :) |
Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment