Monday, September 10, 2012

She's Here!

Sorry it took so long, but most of the people who look at this blog either got emailed or texted...but if I missed you...here she is! Liliya Christine VomBaur was born last Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 2:19 pm. She was 7 lbs., 1 oz., and 19.5 inches long. Labor and delivery went smoothly (as smoothly as these things go :) ) and she is absolutely perfect. Even with all our preparation, I am still a little shocked about having a girl in the house. I am spending a lot of my time just STARING at her! So far, even the 2 to 3 hour wake up calls aren't bothering me too much just yet because I love to look at her! I'm sure that novelty will wear off soon though :)


The cute head band was made by Mikelle, the adorable shirt was given to me by Susan, and the little jeggins from my friend McKenzie. The cutest outfit on the planet...and I didn't spend a dime!
Drake LOVES his little sister!!!

4 comments:

Danielle Fuller said...

yay! She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats to Mom, Dad, Will, Vance, and Drakey
Love to you all
Dani

Anonymous said...

Liliya is SO cute! I wish I could be there to snuggle her while you update your house or sleep. She looks a lot like Drake did as a baby.
Love,
Aunt Sha Sha

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! And so wonderful for you guys to have a little girl in your familiy. :)

Caitlin said...

Kelli!!! She is absolutely beautiful! My computer was broken (by Brendan :)) and so I just read this as I am back on the grid.

So very happy for you guys!