Friday, August 13, 2010

Way To Go Drake!!!!

Drake woke up Wednesday and his diaper was dry so Ben put him on the potty and he peed! We cheered and hugged and gave treats. He got SO into it. He didn't have an accident the rest of the day. Next morning...same thing! So, I went out and bought him some underwear. So cute, right? Anyway, we are on day 3 with NO accidents. I love this little guy :) He still will not leave his bed to save his life, so I am still making him wear a diaper and night and naptime. Below that is a picture of Drake's new haircut. Although the curls were adorable (to me at least), I was informed that he was beginning to look like a girl...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh...Im so jealous Drake is doing the deed on the potty. Hampton literally has zero desire. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Drake! He looks very cute in his "big boy underwear!" Also his new haircut! I guess that if you just looked at the curls and the long eyelashes you might mistake him for a girl, but NOT if you watched him in action for more than 30 seconds! Then you'd know he is ALL BOY!
Nanny-O