Well, it was not long ago (to me anyway) that I found out I was having my first little boy...and now he is 10! William, you are so fun and imaginative and creative and kind. You changed your dad's and my life! We are forever altered. It is because of you that I discovered my love of motherhood. I hope you grow up to be a wonderful man who is worthy to hold the priesthood. I love you soooo much. Happy 10th birthday!
An official NASA spacesuit and helmet
It's not easy keeping up with the big boys! Will and Vance came to get me and told me, "Mom! You've GOT to see this!" It was worth it...yes, that is Drake asleep in a moving box!
Drake kept pretending the fan was knocking him over...hilarious!!!
Sorry these are so late. Will's birthday was Saturday, the 24th, then we left Monday the 26th for a 10 vacation to visit all people begining with a "grand." We have tons of fun pics and videos from the visit if Ben and I can ever figure out how to download them from our phones to the computer :)
1 comment:
Incredible, the last 10 years. It went by very fast. Love you lots.
Post a Comment