Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WARNING: NO PICTURES OF SMALL BOYS!!!

Okay, when mom was visiting she said she just couldn't visualize all the changes we were making and she wanted some pictures...so here you go mom. I always tend take "after" pictures, with no "before" or "during" so this is for me too. To help document the experience...
The hallway, extended to add 2 more bedroom doors, 1 on each side. I think I'll put my pretty full-length mirror at the end of the hall there.

Drake's room. That is his crib, right covered, and we're storing my dresser, left covered, unitl the master suite is done. They are starting drywall today, which is very messy, which is why everything is covered in sheets.

Guest room. Or Drake's room once Aly is born...hehehe.

Where the sewing machine and table will go in the guest room. Also, if you look left, you can see where we are going to do some built-in shelves.

Door leading up to "soon-to-be-master-suite."

Door opened, relvealing stair case to "soon-to-be-master-suite."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowza I had no idea you guys were making such hefty renovations to your house. I can't wait and hope to see it someday. I'm so happy for you guys. Uh what is the Aly comment...am I missing something? Just checking. We will miss you guys at Christmas!!

sshegwer said...

Too bad the "Aly" comment isn't true! And like Susan, I had no idea you were redoing so much to your house. I am excited to see the finished product!

Jenn said...

seriously? a sewing machine? when did that start?????

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Looks like lots of fun, especially when you are done with the renovating. Excited to see pictures of the after. :)

Karren Richeson said...

Kelli, these give a nice "BOOST" to my imagination! I think the changes will make things VERY liveable! Drake will like having his own little space, even though he LOVES invading his brother's rooms... I liked the idea that your carpenters and contractors would charge extra if Drake "helped" them!
KK arrives tonight. She'll probably stay with Wendy until Mike gets here.I almost have everything ready for Christmas except a bit of grocery shopping. I sure wish YOU all could be here, too! I already miss my three little boys. Hampe will have to represent all six of my littlest grandsons! Mom