Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dormer Construction

I will be adding to this post each day they work on the dormer if you're interested. I'll keep doing regular posts as well, so if you're curious about contruction, just scroll down to this post each day.
Day 1 - Wednesday 12/23/09

Day 2 - Monday 12/28/09


Day 3 - Tuesday 12/29/09

Day 4 - Wednesday 12/30/09

Day 5 - Thursday 12/31/09


Day 6 - Monday 1/4/2010

They finished up with the outside yesterday (until I go purchase the shingles from homedepot this weekend), they are keeping the 2 large window holes there to throw trash outside and carry materials inside. Can you believe it? 7 working days! They will now begin to tear off the old roof from the inside. There is a cold front coming in tomorrow and it will be -20. I'm glad they finished yesterday...and I'm sure they are too! If you're interested I'll post some pics of the work as it progresses on the inside as well.

1 comment:

Karren Richeson said...

This room will be HUGE! Impressive!
Has Drake moved into his own room yet? Mom