Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Video Games and Giggling

This is what I have been waking up to most mornings...the boys snuggled in one chair while Will plays the video game and Vance watches very intently, interjecting his opinion often...it is quite humerous.

Nanny has been requesting some "Drakie Laughing" so here you go Nanny...enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was pretty wild giggling! Just ask Mike...# 3 has to be pretty tough, and willing to put up with a LOT in order to play with big brothers!
I love the cute way they play together!
Hug them all from ME! Mom/ Nanny

Adrianne Heller said...

Hey Kelli,
How are you? How are things going out your way? Your boys are getting so big! You planning on going to the reunion this summer?

Anonymous said...

These are cute, but I NEED some photos of Drake in his BEAR suit that he got for Valentine's Day! Also big boys in their Cameo shirts, and Vance petting his purring ktty!
dI'm starting to go through "nanny withdrawl symptoms" and needing to hug little boys! I thing my Spokane trip will hold me for little GIRL hugs until baby Grace comes! Love, Mom

Adrianne Heller said...

Yeah I think I am going to go. I have been talking to Susan (Miller) and it has been nice to talk with her and kinda get to know her more. We never really talked back in high school.

Glad to hear that you and your family are doing well. You going to go back at all to visit your family?