Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vance turns six!


Nanny sent Will and Drake a present too so that they wouldn't feel left out. The "smallish bear" suit was Drake's gift...too cute, huh?



Will and Vance got matching camo shirts. Will loves anything camo!
Whenever we go to visit Nanny and Papa, ever since Vance was about 2, he would go straight to Nanny's bed and find her cat and pet it. He loves it! So, after all these years, she managed to find another one for his birthday and she requested that I video his reaction when he opened it...I would say that it lived up to the "hype" quite well! This was not staged - I swear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't even have imagined a reaction better than this one! I'm very glad Vance loved his kitty! I had NO idea that it purred, too...NICE BONUS!
The boys look GREAT in their camo shirts, and Drake is the cutest little bear I've ever seen! I clicked on the picture as you suggested, Kelli, and sure enough-- beautiful, big green eyes filled the screen!!! He is the happiest little baby I've ever seen. Unless he's really hurt, he's grinning and giggling...what a blessing!
We love you all so much! Hugs, Mom

Jenn said...

TO CUTE!! I can't believe he's six!!!! You're old!