Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

The boys had a very fun Halloween this year! We went back to our old neighborhood, as it is much more kid friendly, and trick-or-treated with some of our old church friends. Drake DEFINITELY got the most attention recycling my old ewok costume! It totally cracked me up to watch him waddle around with the pillow in his tummy, tripping over the too-long costume :) such a trip down memory lane! ENJOY!
Vance as an astronaut
Will as a Spartan Warrior (he made the entire costume by himself  with ABSOLUTELY no help! he even bought his own fabric!)
Drake as "Wickett The Ewok"
A better look at Will's costume...he is SO crafty! I don't know where he gets it! His mother can't even sew on a button!

The VomBaur boys...ready to go!
The whole clan! Our friends: Nate as Mitt Romney, Scott as a Skeleton, and Lauren as an adorable Girly Skeleton :)
Liliya has started holding up her head, so we tried her out in the bumbo chair...not sure why I think this is so cute...just do :)
Just hanging out while mom gives Drake a bath...
"She's so cute and all alone...can we keep her?" Quick...what movie?

3 comments:

sshegwer said...

(Pumba said that in the Lion King.)Your kids looked awesome dressed up. It's classic that Drake was an Ewok! It looks like he can wear the costume again next year. And Lilyia is adorable in her bumbo. She has the cutest little head. :)

Anonymous said...

Kelli, your kids look awesome. I'm loving that baby girl...can I keep her!!? Wish I could kiss her adorable little head!

estetik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.