Only those of you who have attempted to work with wallpaper will appreciate this...but here goes. This is Drake's room...not very masculine to say the least :) We had hoped that we'd be able to take down the wallpaper...but we discovered that removing 125 year old wallpaper would be EXTREMELY time consuming and may or may not open a can of worms! So, we set out to paint OVER the wallpaper...
 |
| BEFORE... |
 |
| AFTER! |
 |
| 2 coats of primer, 3 coats of paint, 2 wonderful friends, and about 15 hours of painting later we got this! Somewhere in between the 1st and 2nd coats of paint, Drake came into the room and told Barbara, Christina, and I, "I'm so glad to not have flowers in my room anymore!" Oh, little Drake, thanks for making all the hard work worth it! |
3 comments:
I love it! Looks like so much fun!!
It looks good! You are soo awesome for doing all of this while being pregnant! I can't wait to see more pics! Miss you!!
This is so awesome, Kelli!! I can't wait to see more pictures of the house and hopefully see it in person along with your new baby girl sometime soon! Hope you are doing well :)
Post a Comment