Well, through a miraculous turn of events...we ended up getting the home we were after last month! This way I will have the joyous opportunity of moving when I am nine months pregnant instead of eight! And who doesn't want that? Right?! The home will be LOTS of work, but also has LOTS of potential. It comes with just over 15 acres, most of that being forest. Will is very excited to become the family protector and is already planning his many hunting adventures! We close on July 31st, but will have a couple weeks of work to do before we can safely move in. We listed our current home on Thursday and have had a few showings, but no offers yet. If you want to take a look at the new home, I have listed the link below. The second link is one of our current home that we have just listed. We did some work on the main floor and completely finished the basement. I will try to remember to do some before and after shots this time around...I know I've been terrible in the past about that :) keep us in your prayers as we embark on this next stressful, yet exciting chapter in our lives!
http://www.colorado-foreclosures.org/foreclosure-home/colorado-greeley-80631-13644-weld-county-road-64/
http://www.coloproperty.com/listing/details/986509
2 comments:
Congrats! Can u resend the link? I couldn't open it. I moved with X 2 weeeks before delivery, I feel your pain! Good luck!
Sounds very exciting! Hope all goes well with the move and the delivery of that new little one! Congrats!
Post a Comment