Monday, April 18, 2011

Bye Bye Wrestling!

Well another school/sports year has come to an end! School is out next month, May 19th. The boys had a wonderful year and both really liked their new teachers/schools. Vance finished wrestling a few months ago, but then the spring season started which Will participated in, while Vance took a break (they can't ever do the same sport at the same time - cause that would make it WAY too easy on mom!). He had his last tournament on Saturday and did great. He was the only one in his weight division (he is SOOO tiny! even by wrestlers standards!) so he had to wrestle up a weight division and wrestled VERY hard against bigger kids. Drake has been much more manageable this season because there are a few little guys from our club that he runs around with in the stands. I dominated my diet and am now down to 120.4!!! I think I am going to stop here. I fit in all my old clothes again! Including my old cute pink cords from Banana Republic :) I think it's been about 5 years since I wore those! I know that I said 110, but I feel great in my clothes and with how I look right here :) It's hard to know how a weight will look or feel until you're actually there. Thanks for all the encouragement, it has helped. I sucked again on the videoing and wasn't able to get much, but here is one round from one of his matches and couple of pictures of Drake with his wrestling buddies.


3 comments:

Mikelle said...

Congrats! I'm sure you look FAB. So sounds like you are going to be free to come visit sometime now that summer is upon us. Deakan would love to see your boys.

Jenn said...

Yes, I agree with Mikelle, come to Boise!

Anonymous said...

This is very nice informational blog..very helpful. Don't forget to visit my blog too digitalcamerasreviewz Thank you :)