This weekend was one of the best of my life! On Friday I had the opportunity to go through temple. What amazing experience filled with emotion. My parents, along with Ben's mother, Karen and her husband, Bart were able to fly out to be with me. My brother, Ben, also flew in from Boise and four of my girlfriends from Laramie made the drive, plus one friend, Tanya from across the street. It was a beautiful experience filled with friends, family and love. It was wonderful to feel a tiny portion of how vast the Savior's love for us is. The next day Vance, our middle son, was baptized. We had a chaotic morning, including Vance suffering a concussion, leaving he and I in the hospital for quite a few hours, so...although Vance had the concussion, I too was scatter-brained! I forgot a picture to put up on the baptism table, a change of underwear, and my camera! A friend in the ward took lots of pictures and promised to email them to me, so...pictures of him at his baptism to follow.
If you're following my "Word of Wisdom Diet," I was sure with all the friends and family visiting that I wouldn't have lost any weight...but who knew?!
Monday, March 7: 125.6 lbs.
Total Weight Loss: 1.8 lbs.
Monday, March 7: 125.6 lbs.
Total Weight Loss: 1.8 lbs.
4 comments:
I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend. Sorry about Vance, and the underwear that seems to happen a lot. Congrats I wish I could have been there too.
Kelli, I am filled with so much emotion just looking at these pictures. You have made such sacrifices to get yourself there and now you can be such a living example to so many. We are so proud of you and on wish we could have been a part. We love you very much and look forward to attending the temple again and again with you. Congrats to Vance too!
I'm so happy I got to come down Saturday!! It was so fun hanging out again! And I am soo happy for you!! Congrats to both you and Vance! Me and Aiden both miss you guys already!
This is one of the most wonderful things! I know I don't know you well, but this post made me feel some pretty poignant feelings, just remembering that you are my sister and everything. I am so happy for you. :) What a big day for Vance as well! Wondeful news to hear of!
Post a Comment