Last weekend some of my girlfriends from Laramie came to visit to go see Harry Potter and have a sleep over! It was fun and silly! Stephanie brought her son, Aiden, with whom Drake used to spend countless hours with back in Laramie. It was fun to watch them interact. Cautious at first, then after a while they were playing nice, better than they used to in fact! I think Aiden is such a doll! It was so fun to see them :)



Mom, and Ben Richeson: Do you remember these little overalls?

My mother bought these overalls when I was little and sewed the snoopy on the john deere tractor on the front. I had these ones and my brother Ben had a matching one. We were pretty cute together, but probably not this cute...

After Thanksgiving dinner/lunch, I think the boys started a new VomBaur tradition. 2 on 1 bat-mitten against Dad! It was very fun to watch. Especially because Vance, just like in every sport he's ever played, seems to have NO regard for his body! He will dive for every hit! I'm sure you can't see the birdie or follow the action, but I thought you might enjoy it anyway :)
No comments:
Post a Comment