
As I'm sure Shauna and Mom will remember, when Vance got his feelings hurt, or himself hurt, he would cry or glare and "point" at whatever had caused him pain. For example: bumping into the coffee table - he'd hit it back and point at it, if I put him in time-out - glare and point at Mom, etc. Well, Drake has started to do the same thing! Only this time, instead of getting frustrated with him (like I did Vance), I have a hard time not falling to pieces with laughter! I caught Drake "in the act" in this photo, quite angry with his Mommy for telling him "No."
2 comments:
You were right . . . that face is priceless! Grace will start screaming at us when we tell her "no" so she might be headed down the same path as Vance and Drake. Sorry I couldn't talk and shop at the same time today. Grace is not the best shopping companion anymore. Hope you can make it to Boise in 2 weeks!
I love this cute, crabby little face! I remember Will with his nose to the wall, pointing back at you, too! Even though they KNOW you're in charge, you haven't broken their little spirits!
and YES!...those are definitely CURLS peeking out from under Drake's little hat!
Post a Comment