Ben and I took a trip to Boise, ID last week for some buisness and pleasure! Ben had to visit a couple of recruits, so I tagged along and we visited some of his old college friends and we got to stay with my brother Mike and meet his little son, Hampton, and I got a chance to spend some quality time with my sister-in-law, Susan for the first time. I'm happy to report that I am absolutely in love with both Susan and Hampton! The boys got such a kick out telling him to repeat various things, waking up to play trains every morning, and Hampton constantly asking about his "cousins." We also got a chance to see Ben and Mikelle and their two little boys. Deakan is SO cute and smart and Maverik is very "snuggly." I wish I could have spent more time with them! Anywho, here are some pictures of the day we went to the pool.
3 comments:
It was super fun to see you and your cute boys!! You need to make the trip more often, Boise is always a good time.
Thanks for the cute post. It was so fun to finally meet Drake, and we are in love as well. We definiately need to do it again when my life is a little more settled. Hampton misses you guys so much. He ask me everyday "where are my cousins Mom?" He also tells me that he wants Drake's cereal(trix) for breakfast,lunch, and dinner. AND he says "get off my yawn" about 100 times a day. You guys made quite an impression on my baby and he misses you all terribly.
These were SO delightful! I'm glad you finally got to Boise to meet your cute BOY cousins and nephews, and spend time with your terrific sisters-in-law.
Drake is becoming a little comedian like big brother Vance!
I wish I could have been there with all of you!
Post a Comment