I just got my hair cut VERY short. I am not used to it at all. I keep doing a double take every time I walk by a mirror. I've never had it this short! It is easier maintenence, but only time will tell if the pros out weigh the cons...
I like it! I think you look really cute with shorter hair. When you have short hair you are forced to do it witch ends up being a good thing. Some how I have lost your number but I wanted to make sure you knew we were planning on blessing Mav on Jan 3rd so everyone could spend new years together if you can make it. Let me know and give me a call if you have any questions since I don't have your number.
Is that really YOU, Kelli? You may grow to like having it shorter! I cut MINE off a few months after having Mike. I recall that I washed my hair one day...set it on rollers the next...took it OUT of the rollers on day three, and by day 4 it was time to wash again...I decided it HAD to go! And I wasn't even teaching aerobics classes. Hair just wasn't on my schedule! It looks cute. Mom
6 comments:
I like it! I think you look really cute with shorter hair. When you have short hair you are forced to do it witch ends up being a good thing. Some how I have lost your number but I wanted to make sure you knew we were planning on blessing Mav on Jan 3rd so everyone could spend new years together if you can make it. Let me know and give me a call if you have any questions since I don't have your number.
I LOVE it!!! I just chopped mine off (completely) too! I'm thinking of going pixie short in a few weeks. My point...great minds think alike.
I love it! Isn't it great to have BJ in CO (for a while)?! He'll be here next weekend. I can't wait!
it looks very nice =) i cut mine off too but its worth not having to spend forever getting ready!
Is that really YOU, Kelli? You may grow to like having it shorter! I cut MINE off a few months after having Mike. I recall that I washed my hair one day...set it on rollers the next...took it OUT of the rollers on day three, and by day 4 it was time to wash again...I decided it HAD to go! And I wasn't even teaching aerobics classes. Hair just wasn't on my schedule!
It looks cute. Mom
I really like it!
VERY cute. I saw you as you were driving to and we were leaving church and noticed the new do. Hope you love it. :)
Post a Comment