
You might have to click on this and make it big to get the whole effect, but this is the face Drake now makes when you get the camera out and point it at him...too cute!

Too funny...I couldn't resist!

My green-eyed (like Ben), crooked-smiling (like me) little boy!

Will on top of the mountain after rock-climbing...he is quite fearless when it comes to rock climbing. It's one of his favorite activities.
3 comments:
He is starting to look just like Vance! I had to take a second look at that first pic because I could have sworn it was an old pic of Vance!
I thought he might be crying until I enlarged it! Then I could tell that he just has his eyes closed. He is darling, and looks SO much like Vance. I agree with Mikelle!
Shauna and family just left for home. It was LOTS of fun having them, but I need a little nap...
After that I'll be getting tomorrow's Seminary lesson ready! Wish your boys could have been here with Shauna's girls. They would have had a ball! Me, TOO! Mom
We have that same backpack / ummmm walker thingy.
Funny.
Post a Comment