Drake can seriously get down. You should put a little cap on his head sideways and put a big gold chain around his neck. Scott got quite a kick out of his dancing!
This gets more precious every time I see it, and I check it out every two or three days! I hope he's still dancing at Thanksgiving when we get to come see him! Nanny
5 comments:
This is priceless! What a little cuttie pie~
He's got some rhythm and some moves!!! Too cute!
Drake can seriously get down. You should put a little cap on his head sideways and put a big gold chain around his neck. Scott got quite a kick out of his dancing!
your kids are so stinking cute
This gets more precious every time I see it, and I check it out every two or three days!
I hope he's still dancing at Thanksgiving when we get to come see him!
Nanny
Post a Comment