Friday, June 5, 2009

Will dropped a flower into my freshly planted and watered flower bed. When he asked if he could go and get it, I told him, "Only if you don't set a foot on my flower bed!" I thought that was the end of it...I should have known better when it comes to these creative little boys. The following game ensued...

I posted this one just because sometimes I think that Vance is so stinkin' cute I can barely stand it!

Last day of school.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Kelly, the new flower bed looks great! Your boys are quite the characters. :) Very inventive, they are never going to be bored!

Girls are going to be swarming around because of your three handsome boys. What do you do? Is a shotgun just for when you have girls to keep the boys away or does it work just as well the other way around? hahaha :)

Unknown said...

Wow look at those 3 characters.

Tell them Grandpa Vombaur and his big motorcyle will be seeing them soon!
Drake is so advanced for his age...the Vombaur and Richeson gene pool?