These are AMAZING! He's not just banging around...He's REALLY playing the drums!!! Way to go, WONDER DRAKE! Has he watched his big brothers do this a lot? He's even got the "two hand" thing down! I'm aching to see him again in person! Gice three precious boys kisses and hugs from their Nanny!
I got lonesome for my boys (again!) so had to watch the videos of the famous drummer and of my cleaning cheer! Little boys are awesome!!! (Especiallyd Will, Vance, and DRAKE! Hugs, Nanny-O
3 comments:
These are AMAZING! He's not just banging around...He's REALLY playing the drums!!! Way to go, WONDER DRAKE! Has he watched his big brothers do this a lot? He's even got the "two hand" thing down! I'm aching to see him again in person!
Gice three precious boys kisses and hugs from their Nanny!
That is so cute, he is really coordinated! I cant believe how big he is getting, are you coming to Gracies blessing?
I got lonesome for my boys (again!) so had to watch the videos of the famous drummer and of my cleaning cheer!
Little boys are awesome!!! (Especiallyd Will, Vance, and DRAKE!
Hugs, Nanny-O
Post a Comment