Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Getting more steady!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DRAKIE is a PRECIOUS PUP!!! (Tell Vance I said that!)
He's about the cutest little walker I ever saw, and can even reverse directions in mid kitchen! I love how he has a cheering squad whatever he does!
Hugs, Nanny

Anonymous said...

I just watched Drakie walk for the 50th + time...it just gets sweeter and sweeter!
I wanted you to know that my baby "walk arounds" just arrived. One is just in time for the shower tomorrow, and the other will be ready to take to Shauna...They should use Drake as a model on how to use them! Everyone would be asking if the darling baby came with the toy!
Hugs, Mom/Nanny

Adrianne Heller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrianne Heller said...

Hey, So I'm not sure what I did but I ended up deleting my response to you. Anyway, yes I am baby hungry. Hopefully not too far from the future. So how are you? What have you been up too? Your little guys are getting so big!