Monday, January 12, 2009

Go Seahawks!


Okay, so I'm sure that these pictures will not mean nearly as much to any of you as they do to me, so let me explain my reason for posting. Every once in a while you get lucky enough to witness one of those moments between your children that take your breath away and this was one of those for me. While Drake was crawling as fast as can be, with Vance of course crawling right behind him making him giggle, Drake's jeans came off. He got a shocked little look and his face and turned to Vance, who was cracking up. Vance proceeded to take his pants off too and Drake just lost it! I didn't think it was possible for a baby to laugh so hard. Then Drake reached down and grabbed one of the drumsticks to RockBand and put it in his mouth. Vance grabbed the other and stuck it in his mouth. Vance and Drake were just laughing hysterically! I know Drake was too young to understand what was happening and probably just laughing because Vance was, but something about the way he was looking at his big brother with complete love and adoration made me think that he understood that Vance was copying him and that he loved him. Aren't syblings the best! It made me pause to think aoubt how much I love all my big brothers and my big sister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is VERY cool and totally wonderful that you are enjoying your little boys so much, and that they seem to love and enjoy one another so very much!
That, by the way, is a sign of good parenting! Way to go, Kelli and Ben!
I miss the days when I could drive to see you all in a few hours, but you're in the right place, so I'll just have to "suck it up!"
Meanwhile, thanks for your blog and the frequent updates! Sit almost makes me feel a part of things!
Hugs, mom/nanny