These are wonderful photos~ Will may becone an engineer! Drakie is darling crawling all over Vance, and into the cupboard. Did you take any Christmas pictures? I'd sure like to see them if you did. I'd especially like pictures of the boys in their new outfits, even though Drake's may be a little big! I wanated it to fit for more than 3 Months! Nanny
2 comments:
These are wonderful photos~ Will may becone an engineer! Drakie is darling crawling all over Vance, and into the cupboard.
Did you take any Christmas pictures? I'd sure like to see them if you did. I'd especially like pictures of the boys in their new outfits, even though Drake's may be a little big! I wanated it to fit for more than 3 Months! Nanny
I want to see your new sweater, too, and how did Ben like his game instead of clothes!
Mom
Post a Comment