Our computer was in the shop for a while getting fixed - there were many things wrong with it - and I missed checking out everybody's blog! I'm glad to be back.
Drake is now 3 months old and doing many cool new things! He rolled over today, back to tummy! He has been doing tummy to back for quite some time, but his back to tummy was a new one! He started eating rice cereal about a week ago and it is quite a mess. I'll have to get a picture of that next. We started him pretty early on it, but I think it was a good move as he is so big! He is proving to be a pretty easy baby. He has some crying fits, but he is easily calmed. He sleeps from 7pm - 7am and his parents love him dearly for it! I am enjoying getting to stay home with him and (for the first time) absolutely enjoying every parenting moment. What a difference it makes being a mom at 27 compared to 19! I know it sounds cliche', but he is absolutely the love of my life!
Will and Vance started school last week (the 25th) and are enjoying it. Vance is a little social butterfly and comes home each day telling us about the new friends he's made, the girls that like him and how he is the "best" at everything. We will have to work with him on what it means to be humble! Will was like-wise glad to get to see his friends again. They have both started soccer this season. That will go until October, then Will will start wrestling and Vance will start hockey. I don't know much about hockey...I'd better get informed!
They recently hired the new head coach here. His name is Mark Branch from Oklahoma State. Ben and he seem to be getting along really well. His wife and I have become fast friends and they have 2 children close to Will and Vance's age. I too started teaching classes again. I'm easing back into it. I am only teaching once a day for now (5 a week), but once I start to lose some of this stinkin' baby weight, I will pick up more and more and hopefully get back to my 10-12 a week by next semester.
Well, I hope all is well with your families and I hope you enjoy the pictures! Now that I have a computer again I will put more and more pictures on the blog....I hope you'll do the same!
Will and Vance started school last week (the 25th) and are enjoying it. Vance is a little social butterfly and comes home each day telling us about the new friends he's made, the girls that like him and how he is the "best" at everything. We will have to work with him on what it means to be humble! Will was like-wise glad to get to see his friends again. They have both started soccer this season. That will go until October, then Will will start wrestling and Vance will start hockey. I don't know much about hockey...I'd better get informed!
They recently hired the new head coach here. His name is Mark Branch from Oklahoma State. Ben and he seem to be getting along really well. His wife and I have become fast friends and they have 2 children close to Will and Vance's age. I too started teaching classes again. I'm easing back into it. I am only teaching once a day for now (5 a week), but once I start to lose some of this stinkin' baby weight, I will pick up more and more and hopefully get back to my 10-12 a week by next semester.
Well, I hope all is well with your families and I hope you enjoy the pictures! Now that I have a computer again I will put more and more pictures on the blog....I hope you'll do the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment